Servers Alive is an end-to-end network monitoring tool running on Windows 2000/2003/XP. It works agentless and across operating systems. Its checks and alerts are on the cutting edge of technology.
* PING - ICMP/TCP and IPX
* TCP Services - Any service that will respond to a TCP connection, such as web, ftp, and mail servers. You can even define your own TCP based checks with our protocol builder.
* UDP Services - Some popular UDP based services, such as radius servers, CITRIX servers, and many game servers. You can even define your own UDP based checks with our protocol builder.
* DNS - Do you get the correct IP address back from your DNS server?
* Windows Servers - Monitor the status of services, processes, disk space, and performance monitor metrics.
* Web Services - Verify the status and content of your web servers (HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, and RTSP). And this by retrieving a page (HTTP(S) GET) or by posting data (HTTP(S) POST).